For all questions about orders or general enquiries please contact:
Michael Aram, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Upon online approval of your credit card, your order will be processed. Your card will be only charged when the order is shipped.
Save 7-10% in sales tax when you shop online with Michael Aram except when shipping to California, Georgia, New Jersey, and New York, where we are required by law to collect sales tax. All taxes are calculated and included in the final price communicated at the end of your order. Michael Aram, Inc. is required by law to declare an accurate value on all shipments.
Our goal is to deliver your purchase as quickly as possible. All orders have a processing time of 24-48 hours if the merchandise is in stock. In the case of backordered items your shipping invoice will reflect which items are pending and they will be shipped to you as soon as they become available, therefore items ordered together may not always be shipped together. The approximate shipping cost for your order will be added and displayed at checkout. Final shipping costs may vary slightly based on the exact weight and dimensions of your order.
*Please note: MichaelAram.com will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes. **Excludes furniture, lighting, oversized items, special edition, limited edition, and Atelier Collection, Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and certain shipping destinations.
- Signatures are required for the receipt of all goods
- We do not ship to PO Boxes
To place an international order (outside the USA and Canada), please contact our Customer Service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-792-2726.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Once shipped, your order may be tracked using this web site. The tracking number can be retrieved from your order status. Orders must be placed weekdays before 3:00 pm EST if overnight delivery is requested. Weekend and Holiday delivery is not available. Orders placed on weekends will be processed and shipped on Monday/the following business day. Orders placed on a holiday will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
If your Michael Aram selection does not entirely meet your satisfaction, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, exclusive of delivery charges and any discounts applied, within 30 days from the date of delivery. The item(s) you wish to return or exchange must be unused, undamaged, in the original packaging. Item(s) purchased on MichaelAram.com cannot be returned at our Flagship Stores.
Or, email email@example.com. A customer service representative will process your return or exchange request and send you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number via email.
Unfortunately, since we are processing your order as quickly as possible, we are not able to accommodate order cancellations.
- Gift certificates must be used prior to expiration, which is sixty (60) months from the date of issuance.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Michael Aram web site, http://www.us.michaelaram.com and used toward the purchase of products listed in the MichaelAram.com's online catalog.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift certificates and their use on the MichaelAram.com are subject to MichaelAram.com's general conditions of Use and Privacy Notice
- Michael Aram, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by phone at 866-792-ARAM (2726) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MichaelAram.com will have the right to close customer accounts, deny future purchases, request alternative forms of payment or pursue legal action (including criminal action) if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is presented through the MichaelAram.com web site.
- MichaelAram.com may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Michael Aram, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantibility or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift certificate. Certain state or provence laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- By visiting MichaelAram.com, you agree that the laws of the state of New Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and your use of the gift certificate.
- Michael Aram Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion, with or without notice.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Aram warrants that merchandise will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from shipment by Aram, provided that the merchandise is used as reasonably intended and has not been altered or modified.
This warranty does not apply to the extent that merchandise: (a) has not been handled, maintained or used in accordance with Aram’s instructions or in a reasonable manner, or; (b) has been damaged by accident, negligent or external factors.
Aram merchandise is handcrafted by artisans. Small irregularities in shape, surfaces and finishes are hallmarks of such craftsmanship and are not defects.
If you are interested in purchasing large quantities of our product for Corporate Gifts, please contact us at email@example.com.
NOTICE: California Proposition 65
Why does Michael Aram include this warning on its products?
We are providing Prop 65 warning labels to inform consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California’s Prop 65 list. It does not mean that a product is unsafe. All Michael Aram products meet or exceed the requirements of applicable product performance and safety industry standards, as well as the federal Safe Drinking Water Act. The label simply ensures that Michael Aram is in compliance with the State of California’s Prop 65 law for warning label requirements.
What is California Proposition 65?
In 1986, California voters approved the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (known as "Proposition 65"). Proposition 65 is a "Right to Know" statute; its purpose is to make sure people are aware, before they purchase, that the product they come into contact with contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. The statute requires a warning label even if the amount of the chemical is miniscule.
The State of California has listed over 900 chemicals that must be disclosed under Prop 65. The list, which is updated annually, includes a wide variety of chemicals that can be found in many consumer products, such as kitchen utensils, footwear and handbags, exercise equipment, photo and scrapbook albums, luggage, and many other products (even foods and beverages).
Where can I find out more information about Proposition 65?
The State of California provides Proposition 65 information on the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment website.