Michael Aram LA Flagship Store Michael Aram is pleased to announce we are reopening our Los Angeles Flagship store on Monday June 1, 2020. We know that shopping will feel a little different, but we’re still committed to providing a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
IN ADDITION TO REOPENING, WE’RE OFFERING ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Michael Aram LA
157 NORTH ROBERTSON BOULEVARD, WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA, 90048
Are Michael Aram Flagship stores still closed? When will they open?
We’re starting to reopen stores in select locations, taking into account local, state and federal guidelines. In order to prioritize the health and safety of our customers and staff, we have put new protocols in place to increase cleaning and maintain social distancing.
Are there any changes to store hours?
We may be operating on alternative or shorter hours based on local legal requirements and business conditions.
What precautions will Michael Aram take in stores?
- Social distancing: We’re practicing social distancing. Please help us by staying six feet away from other shoppers.
- Limiting store hours: Our stores will have updated hours to allow extra time to clean between appointments and store openings.
- Wearing face masks: We’re wearing masks and we recommend you wear one too—for your own health and safety, as well as the safety of others.
- Cleaning frequently: We're sanitizing all high-touch surfaces with disinfectant frequently while the store is open, in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
- How you can help: Please use your best judgment. If you’re not feeling well, have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
Is MichaelAram.com still open?
We remain open at michaelaram.com 24/7 so you can shop anytime—our customer service team is ready to help with any and all questions via phone and email.
What precautions are you taking at your store? How are you keeping your employees safe there?
We follow the CDC's guidelines with regular deep cleanings of the facility, and our team wipes down all high-touch surfaces throughout the day with disinfectant. We practice social distancing and maintain six feet between workstations at all times. For any team members who may be sick or feeling ill, we require them to stay home.