To add to our Summer cocktail series, we are introducing a classic sip that's bright and citric. This recipe drew inspiration from the southern summers and those picturesque-scenic evenings on the back deck, the strong pink-red skies in full force.
The paloma cocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and sour, but also extremely refreshing for any summer evening. Enjoy this delicious beverage with good company and beautiful glassware from Michael Aram.
- For ages 21+
- 2 Servings
- 4 oz tequila (we used reposado)
- 8 oz fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz soda water
- Ice as needed
- Grapefruit and lime wedges to garnish
- Take your cocktail glass(es), rim the edges with lime juice and salt.
- Squeeze grapefruit & limes for juice. Cut remaining fruit into wedges for garnish.
- Add tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and ice to finished glass.
- Top it off with soda water and garnish with remaining fruit wedges.